Dita Alangkaraassociated Press
Japan received the final gold medal of the 2018 Asian video games, however closing out on a excessive be aware changed into not sufficient handy them the standard medal count number lead.
China’s dominant run on the Asian games ended Sunday https://betwin188.online/ with a whopping 289 medals, 132 of the gold range. That put China 57 golds forward of Japan, which complete 2d on the medal count number.
Asian games 2018 Medal count number—excellent 10
1. China, 289 132 gold, 92 silver, sixty five bronze
2. Japan, 205 seventy five gold, fifty six silver, seventy four bronze
three. Republic of Korea, 177 forty nine gold, 58 silver, 70 bronze
4. Indonesia, 98 31 gold, 24 silver, forty three bronze
5. Uzbekistan, 70 21 gold, 24 silver, 25 bronze
6. Iran, 62 20 gold, 20 silver, 22 bronze
7. chinese Taipei, sixty seven 17 gold, 19 silver, 31 bronze
8. India, sixty nine 15 gold, 24 silver, 30 bronze
9. Kazakhstan, 76 15 gold, 17 silver, forty four bronze
10. DPR Korea, 37 12 gold, 12 silver, 13 bronze
The simplest experience on the calendar Sunday became the blended triathlon. Japan earned the victory with a time of 1:30:39, besting the Republic of Korea by means of greater than two minutes. Hong Kong entire simply in the back of to earn a bronze.
Japan, that will host the 2020 summer Olympics, hopes its solid medal count will translate to hosting the games.
4da1a46ec20cf93ee5c846a51e04f0ed,this is some distance improved than we anticipated,” Yasuhiro Yamashita, head of the Japan delegation, advised the linked Press. “but achieving 75 gold medals on the Asian video games doesn’t suggest 30 golds at the Olympics.”
Yamashita observed Japan hopes to eclipse its checklist of sixteen gold medals from the 2004 video games in Athens and 1964 video games in Tokyo.
4da1a46ec20cf93ee5c846a51e04f0ed,here is now not an unrealistic intention,” Yamashita spoke of. “It turned into based calmly and carefully by analyzing every team and athlete.”